Monday, January 17, 2011

Destination: Zürich!

I leave for the airport in a couple hours, and hopefully by Tuesday afternoon will be safely in Zürich! I am subletting a room in a flat for about a month, and you can see the area in the map below. I am super thankful to have a place to go when I arrive.


View Larger Map


As I'm looking for something more permanent, of course, I've been emailing with several people who have rooms in their WG (flat-share) available, and I already have appointments to see 5(!) flats this week, including 2 flats the night I arrive (hello, jetlag!)! I think it will be really interesting to meet the people in these flats and to see if I can find something that will work well for me. It's an adventure, at any rate!
 

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hope you arrive safely and on time!

Good luck looking for a "flat"!